MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:53:55 EDT

gbc76@dial.pipex.com writes:

<< Just finished building [not quite true, I have a bit of diismanting to do
in
 order to paint bits] the MG Super Gundam [and found that it's not too
 stable - or so it seems] and having given my other MkII a second hyper
 bazooka [one under each arm] I turned to look at my old Rik Dom II - and
 noticed that it really can't hold it's bazooka very well. What's the MG Dom
 like for this? >>

The MG Dom is awesome, since the arms are realy flexible, and since the hands
have a slot that lets you plug in a knob on the handle like the Perfect Grade
models.

Jason