Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:41:30 -0700

Not quite. Seabook re-named himself Kinkedo. Zabine Chareaux never bother
to change his name. And Seabook's mechnical hand didn't showup until later
on in the story, (he really got messed up). The mechnical design for the 3
Crossbone Gundams are excellent. I supposed the character design of F91 is
a bit too hard to draw on manga on a consistant basis, so they went for
another set of character design. The characters look very very different
from F91.