Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 00:04:21 +0100

Just finished building [not quite true, I have a bit of diismanting to do in
order to paint bits] the MG Super Gundam [and found that it's not too
stable - or so it seems] and having given my other MkII a second hyper
bazooka [one under each arm] I turned to look at my old Rik Dom II - and
noticed that it really can't hold it's bazooka very well. What's the MG Dom
like for this?

BTW having seen the Zaku I, I'm not quite so repelled by the Turn A : )