-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 13:22:52 -0700

At 01:29 8/2/1999 -0700, you wrote:

>>09 - MS-06S Zaku Johnny Ridden Type (Z131-S)
>
>Hmmm, you might want to check out the legs, as it's missing the R-type
>verniers and I am not sure Ridden piloted any S-type Zaku II.

Yeah, and it's missing the signature yellow spikes, too.

For some reason, the colors looked wrong for Char's Zaku and, since there
were two Shin Matsunaga "White Wolf" MicroGundams, I assumed it was Johnny
Ridden's colors, instead.

I should've known that they'd NEVER release a set of Zakus without Char's
Zaku somewhere in the mix....

-Z-