W. Lee (mute@guvava.com)
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 00:43:29 -0400

Having never had the oppurtunity to see the series:(... I've got a few
questions that came up while examining the MG model of the Zeta.

In waverider, how does it land? The landing gears aren't the wheeled
type, so I presume it's fully VTOL capable(?) But is that realistic (for
space carrier landings as well as surface)?

Where does the main thrust come out in waverider? The feet close up, so
the only thruster I can spot seem to be the rather small ones on the
back of the shins...