-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 13:28:28 -0700

At 02:23 8/2/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>you know those pokemon keychains? well, a friend of mine just bought me
>a superdeformed gp01-fb keychain! it's the coolest!.. can't put it in
>your pocket though, too many pointed parts :(

Thread the ring through one of the zipper pulls on your backpack or vest.

Or start wearing your keys on a honking big chain outside your packets,
like all the kids do nowadays.

I wonder if any of them know that the style got started by gay bikers and
that it makes a difference which side you wear your keychain on...?

-Z-