Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:29:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> LOL! I love the WWII style PI markings! but I agree, that
> would probably be the artwork for some of them...

How do you like the Gouf girl? I guess that's one of the MS Girl.

Seeing some of the chauvinistic behaviour of various Fed and Zeon pilots,
it's pretty reasonable that they have a lot of lewd graphics on the MS.
Esp. for the Cyclop team and the 0083 fly boys.

Now what kind of pinup would you find on Cima's MS ;)

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble