Vince Leon (vleon@u.arizona.edu)
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:04:06 -0700

Well you are in luck, just go to:
        http://www.tangents-sf.com/

and follow the link called "Decals". Just think of all those cool squadron
markings for your gundam models. Maybe we can cut down the production cost
if anyone else is interested in getting some gundam decals.

Vince Leon
University of Arizona
vleon@u.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Chien Ting Chin [SMTP:chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca]
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 1999 10:54 AM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Model Decals?

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Mark Kuettner wrote:
> Modellers are starting to use the ALPS printers to copy sticker decals
> onto good waterslide decal paper. If you can find one of these

Hey! I've asked for these kind of things ages ago! What are ALPS
printers? And where can I find the waterslide decal paper? Of course I
won't buy a printer just for models, but if I can hunt one down, I would
pay someone to print a page or 2. At 8.5 by 11, just one sheet will b
enough for all my models.

Wow! Imagine the possibilties! You can do pink panther, preying mantis,
you can do a Golden Arch, McGundam anyone?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble