Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:35:10 -0700

On 1 Aug 99, at 18:01, Edward Ju wrote:

> - What other goodies are buried near the site of the Whitedoll (Turn-A)?
> They've already unearthed the Kapool... apparently in the "black history"
> the Turn-A was mentioned along with other MS from the UC era. And both
> sides of the conflict know about the Turn-A's importance as they fight over
> control of it.

When I talked with Izubushi during the AX, he told me that no one
had talked to him about using his design in Turn-A. Same deal with
Akitaka. But I don't think Sunrise need their permission. Both of
them refuse to state what they would feel if their designs shows up in
Turn-A.

> - Why does Kiel resemble Queen Diana so much?

Well, this is not her first time on Earth. About 100 years ago, she
came down from the moon, had a releationship with an Earth mortal.
(gee, does this sound like some mythical story or what). Than the
man died in the prusit to fulfill her condition of marriage.
Heartbroken, she returned to moon and underwent suspended
animation.

I won't be supprised if there were some bastards left behind and one
of those offspring turned out to looks like Diana.

Jim Huang