Y. Choe (cmaster@ucla.edu)
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:09:51 -0700

Something I saw on TV This morning (for those of us in LA, I saw this on
Channel 13, the local UPN affilate)..

I dunno if anyone else have seen this, but the powers that be at Bandai are
plugging Gundam on TV now. It had the tagline of something about the might,
the power of Gundam invading The Americas. It was set to the tune of Back
to Paradise/The Winner, and had some scenes from first few episodes of
Gundam0083...

In fact, that's what the commericial plugged.

Also, the commericial was sponsored by Bandai Entertainment.

Y. "The Legend that is Gunpra.org" Choe