BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 19:02:23 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/1999 1:36:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
yalim@mbox3.singnet.com.sg writes:

> Pardon me but can anyone tell me what is this MicroGundams thing? Or is
> there anyone who can send me a pic? Thanks.

They are little figures, about 3 inches tall, and use system injection to
color the parts. They are pre assembled, but there shields and guns are on a
sprue, but they are made of one piece of plastic. They are fairly poseable.
They would work great for table top mecha games. I have four different
Gundam's from this line. I have no idea how many there are, though. I don't
know if theres any Zaku's though.

Aaron