Andre Ricardo Pereira Mattos (andrerpm@centroin.com.br)
Sun, 01 Aug 1999 17:47:20 -0300

In my own opinion, from what I saw in the movie: They most probably came
out alive - not all right, but alive, as I saw no proof of their deaths. As
you very well pointed out, it could have been part of Bandai's strategy for
an eventual "resurrection" or "re-appearance" of both Char and Amuro. In
any case Bandai got the advantage of the fans' doubts, like what happened
in the end of the original series for Char - they may or may not show that
character again.