Sun, 1 Aug 1999 13:53:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Mark Kuettner wrote:
> Modellers are starting to use the ALPS printers to copy sticker decals
> onto good waterslide decal paper. If you can find one of these

Hey! I've asked for these kind of things ages ago! What are ALPS
printers? And where can I find the waterslide decal paper? Of course I
won't buy a printer just for models, but if I can hunt one down, I would
pay someone to print a page or 2. At 8.5 by 11, just one sheet will b
enough for all my models.

Wow! Imagine the possibilties! You can do pink panther, preying mantis,
you can do a Golden Arch, McGundam anyone?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble