Cantusehtm@aol.com
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 09:23:27 EDT

andrerpm@centroin.com.br writes:

<< Subj: [gundam] A question about CCA
 Date: 8/1/99 4:24:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time
 From: andrerpm@centroin.com.br (Andre Ricardo Pereira Mattos)
 Sender: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org
 To: gundam@aeug.org (Gundam List)

 I only recently managed to watch CCA, and I was intrigued with the
 movie's end: Although it seems that both Amuro and Char died trying to
 avoid Axis from plunging to Earth, I saw no "hard" evidence of that.
 When Amuro was arguing with Char, there came that scene when a red flash
 is seen in RX-93's cockpit and Amuro getting a scared look on his face,
 immediately the next scene shows the Gundam still pushing Axis, now
 engulfed in a greater psyco-frame (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think
 that the green light around Axis was a psyco-frame), and that frame
 became enormous and flew away as Axis diverted its course. Well.... I
 did not saw any severe damage to the Gundam, nor it exploded, so
 ..... the question .... did Amuro and Char REALLY died ?

As dead as disco.
-Bill?