-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:38:23 -0700

At 00:46 7/31/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 7/30/1999 11:56:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Z@Gundam.Com
>writes:
>
>> That's Mobile Racer Wyger, set in RC 0055 (Racer Century) -- Speed Racer
>> meets G Gundam, if you will. I seem to recall seeing this in RPG The
>> Magazine or some such. The legend at the top says "Comic Japan" -- that
>> was an all too brief (one issue!) series from Hobby Japan, whose illusive
>> first issue featured the first of the One Year War Aces saga. The second
>> installment appeared in RPG The Magazine, so there's another connection for
>> you.
>
>Thank you for the info. Is that picture of the robot a kit or a toy or CGI?
>If its either, do you or anyone else know where I can buy the bot at?

So far as I know, Waygar exists only in the minds of the writers and
artists and isn't an actual product. I've seen photo of what look like
models, but only as illustrations to stories or game scenarios. Maybe
there's a computer video game out there or in the works, but if so I've
never seen any advertisements that I recognized as such.

-Z-