KurenaiJiku (kurenaijiku@tech-base.com)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 16:20:42 -0700

I agree. :) Don't become an otaku. It's an insult in Japan to be called
an otaku. It's like being called a loser. ^^;;

For all you Anime fans that think "otaku" means "huge fan" or "huge Anime
fan" you're wrong. It literally means "house" and in the Japanese culture,
calling a person an otaku means that particular person is a homey, home
ridden, or a person that doesn't like to go out and is socially deprived.
Just thought I clear that up since tons of westerners who don't know enough
about Japanese culture, ACTUALLY enjoy being otakus.

KurenaiJiku