Jae Yang (gundamfrx87@email.msn.com)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 14:00:16 -0400

>On the other hand, there are no less than seven towns named "Jaburu" in
>Brazil; in the Acre, Alagoas, Amazonas, Bahia, Maranhão, Mato Grosso and
>Pará provinces, respectively. The two likeliest are the ones in Amazonas
>and Pará.

Hey! That is interesting!

Hmm... in the game G-Generation, I remember seeing in the stage 11(on the
pre stage where they summarizes the story of the operation and the location,
a map, where it is) that Jaburo was located where Jaburu (in Amazonas) is.
It seems to be most likely place for Jaburo. Thanks -Z-! I always wanted to
know possible place for it!