Garrick Lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:59:54 PHT

aaaaaah...for what it's worth. the folks here are right -- this isn't
related to gundam, and it's not quite the place to look for help.

...but i'll chip in my two cents worth, anyway.

1) long distance relationships rarely (if not never) work.

2) you'll end up hating the people who've told you so (that it doesn't
work). 's ok. i'm used to being hated - i do this lots of times :)

3) having taken her to the prom means nothing. what makes you think it
means anything? heck, many times, marriage vows don't amount to squat in
keeping folks together. people treat relationships like feces-tauri because
many don't know what "love" is. do you really know what love is? (not to
offend or anything, since we're virtual strangers -- but it's a good
question to ask yourself. is it really love or just an emotional attacment?
  puppy love?)

4) eddie's right. (about her clinging on the past and stuff).

5) there are other girls. no such thing as love at first sight or made for
each other. (unless you're a newtype...) move on with your life...by
watching gundam...lots of it. :)

-ddd