Sat, 31 Jul 1999 04:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

>> ... I'm not sure if the MS-06W "Zaku Worker"
>> (from Okawaras's MSV) will fit into your
>> description, but it's pretty close: a full-size,
>> unarmed MS dedicated for construction/engineering
>> works.
>
> Uhm, any good pics of it on the net, from mecha
> domain, as in actual photographs of kits?

how bout, first, from Mecha Domain:

http://mechadomain.gundam.com/msv/ms-06w.htm

which is Okawara's original depiction, and then:

http://niigata.cool.ne.jp/niigata/1978/zaku/ms06w/ms06w.htm

which is a kit bash by Micky, a Japanese guy who
devoted himself into making all the known Zaku & Gouf
variants on his site. Notice the 'thing' attached on
Zaku Worker's right arm is a MS-sized spade (!)

===
Nightingale