Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:08:35 +0800

>> The polycaps that hold the feet in are very loose, which makes my Zaku II
>> fall face down, if touched or posed wrong. Other then that, its a great
kit.
>Richie Ramos: WHITE GLUE!

LOL! I've decided to retire from saying that. I think everyone here has
heard enough praise from me about white glue...<snicker>

btw people, there seems to be a problem I am constantly
encountering...whenever I manage to insert a polycap wrong, it somehow
mutilates the studs...so I end up with a bad fit...I can normally solve
this by either reinserting or shaving the stud...but it usually ends up
loose. Any ideas aside from white glue? I mean, white glue and crazy glue
and all that are fine, but am worried about the studs themselves...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919