Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:05:01 +0800

>> Really looking forward to getting my Gann.
>That's good to know, I'll have to get a Guncannon when I get some money. My
>08th MS Team Zaku II's fit wasn't very good at all, compared to my Gouf
>Custom and EZ-8 that I built.
>Aaron

Hmmm...I have the Gundam vs. Zaku version...was it any different from the
standalone zaku kit? aside from having some extras?
In my case, the fit was exceedingly unsatisfactory for the arms and part of
the head. I am also kinda dissappointed about the lack of real mobility in
the legs. However, this kit is still better than most of the old time
kits, so it's forgivably good.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter