Quatre no Miko (quatre_no_miko@hotmail.com)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:23:23 PDT

>hello fellow newbie,
>
>from what little i've seen, this ml is more on the technical side of
>things,
>tech specs, mech designs and model kit intricacies. i don't know about
>characters and plot discussions though (haven't seen too many, and haven't
>caught up on the archives yet).
>
>as long as you don't go "isn't [any of the g-wing boys] soooo cute?",
>you'll
>be fine. :)
>
>-ddd

Aww.... Isn't Quatre soooooo cute! Iam sorry! Iam sorry! It HAD to be said!
Just why is everyone so against Gundam Wing!? I love Wing and 0083 and the 3
movies to Gundam. Jeez, just come Iam a girl, does'nt mean I just like for
the pretty boys, I love the mechs, but the show is so much more than that.
it's about war. no matter how ugly and harsh it is. That's what I like about
gundam, that and the newtypes are pretty nifty to!

Quatre no Miko