Garrick Lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 13:03:15 PHT

hello fellow newbie,

from what little i've seen, this ml is more on the technical side of things,
tech specs, mech designs and model kit intricacies. i don't know about
characters and plot discussions though (haven't seen too many, and haven't
caught up on the archives yet).

as long as you don't go "isn't [any of the g-wing boys] soooo cute?", you'll
be fine. :)

-ddd