BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:31:22 EDT

In a message dated 7/30/1999 9:18:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
megaman@infinet.com writes:

> Strange, I don't haev that pamphlet, and I have all 5 G-Unit kits. I'll
> forward it to a friend of mine and if he can tell me, I'll let you know.

Great, thanks. its one piece of paper folded in half. that's the inside of
the pamphlet that I gave the link to. The otherside is in color and it seems
to be showing the G-Unit comic on the back and the front shows the a Gundam
from G-Until and an all red Zaku II, with an insigna I have never seen
before.

Aaron