Fri, 30 Jul 1999 19:57:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> The polycaps that hold the feet in are very loose, which makes my Zaku II
> fall face down, if touched or posed wrong. Other then that, its a great kit.

Richie Ramos: WHITE GLUE!

Other methods to fix loose caps: super glue and model paint.

Since I don't have an ankle problem with my 08MST Zaku (you are not
talking about the Gundam vs. Zaku 2-in-1 kit right?), I suspect you messed
up the polycap when you are squeezing the calves parts together, could
that be it? It's a thing that I've done numerous times.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble