-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 17:06:48 -0700

At 14:50 7/30/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Sorry for this OT post, but I'm trying to find some resources about
>supertechnology, specifically Dyson spheres (as seen in STTNG, that episode
>with Scotty :), and energy-to-matter conversion. The pages I've seen on the
>net regarding spheres and ringworlds aren't that great.
>
>Any help (Dafydd ? :) is muchly appreciated.

Try Forrest Bishop's "Open Air Space Habitats" at:

http://www.speakeasy.org/~forrestb/openair.html

You might also want to check out the rest of that site and e-mail the
author, as he may be able to answer a lot of your questions directly or
tell you where else you might find the answers you seek.

-Z-