Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 06:41:18 +0800

>> Yeah, it would be deadly in close combat...that whip is a great
way to get
>> scrap metal for production, too...imagine all the downed GM's one could
>> strip for your own war effort.
>Yes...with all their formed pilots fried as fishes. I do not envy the
>Zion's Salvage Korps.
>Bye, Vincenzo

        Speaking of which...aside from the Zaku tank, what would be on a zaku made
for engineering and/ or salvage...you know, the noncombat stuff? I'm sure
there are some Zakus designed with support and supply in mind, rather than
combat...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter