Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:42:09 -0700

I'd say that a good portion of these variants are converted version of the
previous MS. Afterall, if the Feds can keep on retrofit GM all the way to
GMIII, why not the Zeon equipments? Also, there is the cost factor. It's
probably cheaper to convert an existing MS than building on from scratch.
And they did build alot of MS during OYW.