jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:23:44 -0800

"Mark Kuettner" <mkuett@hotmail.com> wrote on Thursday July 29, 1999
at 9:08pm:

>Me hopes that the Zeta-era MS will be the future focus of the MS line
>for the next few years, just as the 1YW MS have been the focus for
the
>past few years, with a few exceptions. I'm not holding my breath
since
>the majority of the Z MS have very little recycling possibilities be-
>yond the 100-Shiki and the Rick-Dias. The beautiful designs for the
>mecha that came from the Zeta series would look GREAT in 1/100 MG
>glory, though.

I've always preferred the OYW MSes, especially the Zeon MSes. Very
simple and functional military designs. MS like ZakuII always reminds
me of an infantry grunt.

Zeta era MS seems too flashy and super robot-like. Good example is
the 100-Shiki. Who in the right frame of mind would want to pilot a
golden coloured machine to battle? It's like an invitation for the
enemy to spot and shoot you down. On the same note, red isn't such a
great colour for a war machine as well. Maybe it's just Char ...

Jorge Lee.