Chris Beilby (cbeilby@home.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:45:20 -0700

Ben Koshy wrote:

> Recently got this question from a person visiting my site:
>
> ------------
> Hey wassup. I recently bought a Master Grade MK.II r-178 model kit. Since
> I can't read the Japanese instruction booklet, I don't know how to put on
> these weirdo decals. There clear and don't seem to have any sticky backing
> to them.
> Do you have an answer?

I say don't use the stupid things. This has always been one of my major
gripes about Bandai kits, the fact that they never use wet transfer or
(until the MGs) dry transfer markings. The peel and stick decals look
terrible, and eventually peel off completely. I never bother with them
unless it's a marking that I have to have...

--
Christopher Beilby

Gundam_Wiz of Gundam MUSH (gundam.jafa.net port 9999)