Crnbdr46@aol.com
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 02:15:21 EDT

hey i was wondering if someone could help me. there is a girl i have been
crazy about for a while and she has well a boyfriend i mean this guy is a
real jerk to her in my opinion ( because he didnt take her to the prom but i
did had no problem with either) i really love this girl and im really not
sure what i should do relationship wise i mean she keeps calling me from her
home in germany and telling me how much she misses me and how much she loves
and its cutting away at me . she already knows how i feel and i really dont
know how she honestly feels . please help any advice would be cool .