Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:01:18 +0800

>As for the eyes, you don't get that 'glowing eyes' look with just
>paint. so what i do is i first use a marker to color the entire face
>black, then paint chrome on the eyes (which is quite easy because the
>eyes usually protrude), again with an teeny-tiny almost-dry brush..
>when the chrome paint dries, i use a green marker over the silver
>paint.

        hmmmm, I use gold on the eyes, but it has a silver base underneath. for
the plastic translucent eyes, I paint at the back of it with silver or
white, depending on color.

>of course i've left out the 'hands shaking like crazy' portion..

        tsk, tsk. always use clamps, Jaoie! I used to, until i got used to using
tweezers and jeweler's tools to hold on to small parts. sometimes I even
use elmer's glue...I glue the small piece to a screwdriver, wait for it to
dry, paint it, wait for that to dry, and then just take it off...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919