Mark Kuettner (mkuett@hotmail.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:08:11 PDT

>I just got the Gundam Weapons Rx-178 Gundam Mk-II & Super Gundam issue.
>Is this new? I've never seen it before. Anyway, this is one of my
>favorite
>recent ones because there are a lot of models other than those two in it.
>There is a Z Renaissance pt. 1 and 2 that has cool models like the Nemo,
>Messala, Dijeh (very Darth Maul with that heat weapon) and, my favorite,
>The-O. I never knew they had made a model for that MS. At least I know
>what the model box cover looks like now, maybe I'll get it someday.
>

>Alfred.

Me hopes that the Zeta-era MS will be the future focus of the MS line
for the next few years, just as the 1YW MS have been the focus for the
past few years, with a few exceptions. I'm not holding my breath since
the majority of the Z MS have very little recycling possibilities be-
yond the 100-Shiki and the Rick-Dias. The beautiful designs for the
mecha that came from the Zeta series would look GREAT in 1/100 MG
glory, though.

Mark Kai