Haneto@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:17:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/99 2:17:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

> > Since I can't really read japanese too, I would really like to find out
> > more about the Zaku MS-00 on this page. All I can tell is that it is a
> > 1/100 scratch build. Does it say anything about being released later as
> > garage kit? Thanks.

I'll translate it since no one else seems to be:

title is "2nd Orazaku Contest"

Grand prize: "ZakuMS-00" Noda Keiyuki (?- not sure of name) (Miyagi
prefecture -32)
1:100 scratch built
Appeared in Cyber Comic magazine, Zaku for spreading Minovsky particles.
Used MG Zaku as the core but became almost full scratch. Minovsky generator
was made using resin.

mirai