Thu, 29 Jul 1999 19:36:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Richie Ramos wrote:
> I've removed the Gouf shieldcannons from my Doms...too bulky. I've instead

I suppose you are talking about the 0080 Doms? Have you put a heat sabre
(from the original 0079 Dom) on it? Obviously it's difficult to mount it
on the back, I am thinking about dangling it on the waist belt, like a
Medieval knight. The fact that the heat sabre doesn't retract makes it
cool to dangle but also cumblesome.

> am now also working on attaching the Guncannons spray cannons on the
> shoulders of an NT1 in full armor...I'm still thinking of removing the

Yeah! that's pretty cool!

I am thinking about putting the FG Gundam's exterior on the HG Gundam's
internal skeleton. Do you think it could work?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble