-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:52:15 -0700

At 16:27 7/29/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Alright. I've never seen the 0083 OVA. (Though I sorely want to.) I just
>picked up vol2 of the manga because 1 wasn't there.
>
>What is a Zaku doing stomping around with Gundams and GMs?
>
>Just curious. {g}

The war has been over for three years. The Federation took over all of the
old Zeon weapons and used them to supplement their own. The junior
officers at the Torrington base are given the Zaku while their betters get
GM. (At the end of the series, Chuck Keith shows up in a Gelgoog!)

The real question is why weren't there any captured Musai at the Naval Review?

-Z-