Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 16:09:46 -0400

Well they don't really appear to my knowledge,
having not seen TOS, but I do know they were
supposed to have destroyed Revil's flagship
in the Battle of Ruum, and taken him hostage.

Yes if you try the Jetstream on a non-newtype
you should get pretty spectacular results. Except
since the Feds didn't really have a mobile suit by
then, who did they practice on? Char mentions in
the novels practicing against another Zaku, just in
case the Feds ever developed an MS, but he was
suprised by the Gundam's power and maneuvering.

The Jetstream attack seems like overkill for fighters.

Paul