Cantusehtm@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 15:14:10 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/99 12:04:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
cmaster@ucla.edu writes:

<<
>Thanks......ever think about starting again?

 Occassionally. But now that I actually have time, I have all the reason to
 restart this, and 1 good one not to...

 No Dinero for more kits (more specifically, for the Perfect Gundam).

 Y. Choe

Ya know......since people on the list here buy kits anyway,why dont you take
reviews by those who build em,put em up with consent of course,and keep
Gunpra.org running that way hmmm? You can even have regular folks(i can
imagine a little article called Praying Mantis Prose by our friend Probe. God
knows what wackiness can erupt if you start adding in stuff from other people?
-Bill?