Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:35:52 +0800

>to the brass, i suppose, it's better to lose an underequipped mecha than an
>overequipped one. it's more economical. considering that in a full-scale
>engagement, mechs probably won't ever go through half their ammo before
>getting blown up anyway...(unless they're piloted by pivotal main characters
>:P)

        But wouldn't losing the MS itself be even more expensive...I mean, no
matter how much a grunt is, it must still cost money. And I would rather
have a grunt MS survive with half it's ammo still there, than have it die
on me because of empty clips.
        Of course, we're not applying anime logic to this yet.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919