Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 11:41:05 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/99 6:35:34 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> Hmmm, I see your point. On other weapons, What about that blade? I
> haven't seen the series, so i don't know...is it a heatblade? and is that
> grapple line electrified?
> Do electrocution weapons work against MS's, or are its electronics,
> electricals and pilot shielded against such attacks? I mean, I remember
> Voltes V and such, where they always got zapped by the enemy, but seeing as
> this is gundam, is it effective?

I think the huge blade it uses is a heatblade, while the electric whip (I
think it's call a heat rod) seems to just shock the pilot of it's target in a
spectacular anime fashion. I've also heard that the whip can stick to it's
target, and even deliver physical damage from simple contact.

SJ