Garrick Lee (dum_dee_doo@hotmail.com)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:11:52 PHT

to the brass, i suppose, it's better to lose an underequipped mecha than an
overequipped one. it's more economical. considering that in a full-scale
engagement, mechs probably won't ever go through half their ammo before
getting blown up anyway...(unless they're piloted by pivotal main characters
:P)

anyway, i loved the last lines of dialogue in 0080:

"hey al, don't cry! there'll be another war and it's gonna be bigger and
cooler than the last one!"

a beatifully done ova it is!

-ddd