Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:28:45 +0800

>"0079" really did the Gouf no justice, only Renba Ral
>demonstrated how good Gouf can do as a close combat
>MS; the other time, the MS-07B were just cannon
>fodders like the ground combat Zakus.
>As for the mass-pro Guntank in "08mst", they r full-on
>long-range artillery MS, at the expense of thinner
>armors (due to mass-pro purpose) & low mobility. in
>one word, a sitting duck.
>Nightingale

        I can understand the use of a guntank...that thing will have to be
defended by a team of close combat MS's, as well as one or two medium range
MS's. Perhaps about three GM's with various weapons will do, then have a
core fighter/booster flying as point...
        I can imagine a Gouf working in threes, supported perhaps by a Dom or two,
or some Zakus.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter