Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 01:22:30 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/99 11:02:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

> I certainly sympathise, but do you have a suggestions on what kind of RC
> parts can be used for joints?

I can't give you any real advice, other getting an RC parts catalog, and
looking through it. Most of the stuff in it will not be of any use to you,
but you never quite know when something you find in it will work out just
right for that model project you're working on. Other than hooking up an RC
car so it could drive itself (a school project), I've avoided RC shops
because of their general rudeness. I general buy modeling equipment from
model train stores, which doesn't quite cover what you seem to be looking for.

SJ

SJ