Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:57:45 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/99 10:48:45 PM Mountain Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

> Has anybody on the list tried using works for the suspension of RC Cars? I
> know the parts are sold seperately, and I've tried asking about them at the
> corner hobby store, but as soon as the clerk realizes I'm not looking to
> buy a car he finds something more important to do than talk to me. #_#
>
> tby

They're all like that it seems. I buy so much crap to use in modeling that
with just a little curtesy, I'd be a customer of theirs for life. But in
every hobby store I go into, they clerks always find something "better"
things to do rather than help me find the parts I want. I had to get a friend
to teach me some of terminology that RC hobbyists use so I could get better
service from those scum sucking bastards at the RC hobby store. That's way I
order stuff over the Internet, now. If they'd rather not have 10% of my net
income a year as a customer, I say Fuck'em!

Oh well, I guess that discussion is better left for another day.

SJ

PS-I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my use of popular language.