Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:51:00 -0700

>Springs suddenly spring to mind! I have a lot of resin kits that use springs
>as joints for fingers and armor shirts, so I see no reason why you couldn't
>use springs for any non-rotating joints you might need for your model. As to
>rotating joints, try using swivel joints used in jewelry and fishing.
Another
>odd but useful joint idea is rubber bands. As a kid, I use to build all
sorts
>of posable figures with card board tubes and rubber bands.

Has anybody on the list tried using works for the suspension of RC Cars? I
know the parts are sold seperately, and I've tried asking about them at the
corner hobby store, but as soon as the clerk realizes I'm not looking to
buy a car he finds something more important to do than talk to me. #_#

tby