Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

(Gouf)
> ...I kinda like the way the gouf was treated in the
> 08th; there, it was used not necessarily as a heavy
> weapons tank, but more of an assault system...
> something very dangerous, considerng the gouf's
> stats.

"0079" really did the Gouf no justice, only Renba Ral
demonstrated how good Gouf can do as a close combat
MS; the other time, the MS-07B were just cannon
fodders like the ground combat Zakus.

As for the mass-pro Guntank in "08mst", they r full-on
long-range artillery MS, at the expense of thinner
armors (due to mass-pro purpose) & low mobility. in
one word, a sitting duck.

===
Nightingale