-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 18:20:30 -0700

At 20:09 7/27/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Khyron476@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 7/26/99 1:42:17 PM, jeffrey@zeus.ia.net writes:
>>
>> >Don't know if there are any of you on this list that
>> >are into Five Star Stories or not, but if you're out
>> >there, you should definitely check out the new English
>> >printings by TOYSPRESS. Vols. 1 & 2 are out
>> >now with Vol. 3 coming out the end of this month.
>>
>> I'm an FSS fan, and I'm eagerly awaiting picking this up, hopefully
>> Kinokuniya will be at the San Diego Comic Con.
>
>The people from the Costa Mesa store may be there. They were at Anime
>Expo...

Kinokuniya Bookstores Anime & Comic Catalogue 1999 offers all three for
US$8.95 each:

English Version
THE FIVE STAR STORIES
Vol. 1-3
$8.98 each
Item#99FS01-1-3

Future Release!
Vol. 4 Oct. 30 '99
Vol. 5 Dec. 30 '99

To order individually, specify Item#99FS01-1, Item#99FS01-2 or Item#99FS01-3.

They also offer 9 volumes in Japanese.

Gundam items are also available from Kinokuniya via mail order:

Mobile Suit Gundam The RPG
Hobby Japan
$23.50
Item#993047

Gundam Wing Complete Operation
Kadokawa-Newtype 100% Collection
$19.60
Item#993048

Gundam Virtual Modeler Pro Perfect Manual
Hobby Japan-Hobby Japan Mook
$32.15
Item#993049

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
Rapport-Rapport Deluxe
$20.95
Item#993050

Super Robot Generation
Kadokawa-Newtype 100% Collection
$60.30
Item#993051

Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counter Attack
Soft Bank
$24.30
Item#993052

Mobile Suit Gundam Illustration World I, II, III
Movic
I $32.70 II $32.15 III $32.15
Item#993053-1-3

Gundam Art Works Kunio Ogawara's Illustrations
Movic
$32.40
Item#993054

Votoms Art Works Kunio Ogawara's Illustrations
Movic
$32.40
Item#993055

Gundam Wing Memorial Final Wing 195
Movic
$29.60
Item#993056

Gundam Wing Memorial The Legend of Forever
Movic
$29.60
Item#993057

Gundam Wing First Photo Book
Kadokawa-Newtype Illustrated Collection
$17.55
Item#993058

Gundam F91
Kadokawa-Newtype 100% Collection
$16.20
Item#993059

Gundam Fix
Kadokawa-Newtype Illustration Collection
$60.30
Item#993060

Gundam Mechanics Vol. 1-3
Hobby Japan
$25.65 each
Item#993061-1-3

Gundam Archive (Gundam Artbook)
Kadokawa-Mediaworks
$118.00
Item#993062

Gundam Wars V Secret W
Dainihon Kaiga-Model Graphix Special Edition
$26.20
Item#995010

Kinokuniya Bookstores are located in San Francisco CA, San Jose CA, Seattle
WA, Protland OR, Los Angeles CA, Costa Mesa CA, New York NY, and Edgewater
NJ. For the west coast locations, you can e-mail the store by using the
city name:

mailto:san_francisco@kinokuniya.com mailto:san_jose@kinokuniya.com

mailto:seattle@kinokuniya.com mailto:portland@kinokuniya.com

mailto:los_angeles@kinokuniya.com mailto:costa_mesa@kinokuniya.com

The east coast locations are less intuitive:

mailto:kinokuniya@kinokuniya.com mailto:nj@kinokuniya.com

The catalogue's free and the order form's addressed to the Los Angeles store.

-Z-