Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:42:20 -0700 (PDT)

--- Chris Beilby <cbeilby@home.com> wrote:

> As for the Kampher, I believe that it may have
enough
> thrust to pull this off in earth normal gravity...

Perhaps, but now that you've mentioned and I started
to wonder: Dreissen (from ZZ) is the final line of the
Dom series, yet it still needed a Dodai for
Earth-bound travel like other MS. By comparing
Dreissen with Kampfer side-by-side (i know that's
unfair), it's thruster outputs is obviously superior,
but this "Dom-hovering / Dreissen with a Dodai" thing
still troubling me... maybe it just a TV gimmick...

and I still hate that ugly beam pole-axe, Richie! :)

===
Nightingale