Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 29, 12:53am, Richie Ramos wasted bandwidth discussing:
> Subject: Re: [gundam] Comments on 0080
> >For that matter, most of the 0080 designs look somewhat overdesigned for
> >the era...
>
> I think perhaps that that had something to do with the fact that we
were
> looking at a special forces squad, not really general grunts...maybe that
> means they had access to more goodies?

I'm not sure I understand this comment. Do you mean overdesigned as in more
detailed? Most of the mechs look like the old ones only now they don't look
like rough designs anymore but real machines. I don't see how adding more
weapons would change the designs of the mechs themselves. I mean, take a
look at a typical jet fighter. They look simple from far away but when you
see them up close they have all kinds of crap hanging off them and all sorts
of access panels and such. But, like I said, I may not be understanding the
question.

Alfred.