Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:58:14 +0800

>It is indeed. In the OVA, the first Guntank was wasted
>by the shield-mounted Gatling. It hit the GT directly
>on top of its cockpit head & top half of the torso, in
>which the Gouf fired in mid-air (hanged by its 'heat
>rope / electric whip', w/ its Gatling pointed to the
>ground. Very cool.
>Nightingale

        Hmmm...very dangerous...I kinda like the way the gouf was treated in the
08th; there, it was used not necessarily as a heavy weapons tank, but more
of an assault system...something very dangerous, considerng the gouf's
stats.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter